HO107/1759 Enumeration District 14
Enumerator: John Nichols
“The whole of the Parish of Trumpington including Wood End, Toller’s Farm, Church Lane, Trumpington Mansion, Dagling End, Vicarage, Anstey Hall, Maris’ Farm, Weighbridge House, Vicarage Farm, London Road, Workhouse Yard, Daniels’ Yard, Red Lion, Cambridge Road, Mill Road, Adcock’s House on Linton Road, Great Tithe Farm, Headlands Nursery, Brewers Nursery, Eddleston’s Farm and Trumpington Village”.
Road names are given, but no house numbers.
Print of the National School, built 1843. William and Ann King Bridges, Church Street, were the Schoolmaster and Schoolmistress in 1851. From a photograph used by Percy Robinson in the 1920s-1940s.