Welcome to The Changing Face of Trumpington. This section of the website shows how Trumpington has changed over time. The project was originally developed for a display in 2018 in the Clay Farm Library at The Clay Farm Centre. See below for links to the individual pages.
• Overview ;
• Village Centre ;
• East of the Village Centre including Clay Farm;
• South of the Village Centre including Glebe Farm;
• South West of the Village Centre including Trumpington Meadows;
• North of the Village Centre;
• Schools ;
• Busway, Railways, Hobson’s Brook and Hobson’s Park ;
• Cambridge Biomedical Campus and Trumpington .
There is also a page about the opening of the display at the Clay Farm Centre.